Sunday, November 1, 2009

Grocery Wars

So, traditionally, if you haven’t noticed yet, Sundays are used to introduce the week’s theme and tell you exactly why is it important.  Well, today is a Sunday… but it’s also just a little bit different.

I don’t have to tell you why this particular week is important.  You already know.  In fact, it might already be something that you’ve thought about before.  It’s something everyone needs in order to survive.  I’m talking about food.  And more particularly, I’m talking about grocery shopping.

See what I mean?  There is no need to really explain this to you.  You know what your bill is each time you shop.  In fact, your probably know your parents’ bills too.  It’s just the nature of the beast.

I hope this week will be a little different than all the of the “save on groceries” internet articles you’ve seen before.  We don’t use coupons here at Just Starting out… so the main arguments are completely gone.  I hope to show you something new.

So, in lieu of my big shocking post, complete with reasons for you to keep reading, I offer you this video, which made me laugh so hard, the first time I saw it that I was inspired to create this week’s post.



PS – The next 2 weeks will also have to do with food… only they will be completely different variations.  So when you read, make sure to have some fruit snacks or something beside you… you just might get hungry…

No comments:

Post a Comment