Saturday, November 28, 2009

DIY Saturday: Wall Art

Happy Saturday!

And you know what that means!  It’s Do-It-Yourself Saturday where we break down some very easy and crafty ways to make gifts or something else for your place!

This week, we’ve been talking about decorating, so what better topic for today than how to make your own art?

Well, I originally had this grandiose plan of doing another photo tutorial like I did earlier this semester, but to tell you the truth, between putting up the tree, spending time with family, and shopping… I really haven’t had the time to get all of that done.

But the good news is that I found someone that did it better than I ever could.  The idea is so very simple. Take a calendar you already have (or buy one when they’re really cheap in the middle of January) and use it just for the pictures.  All you have to do is add a frame and viola!  Instant art!


Also, if you’re one of my scrapbooking readers, you can check out this video tutorial on how to make a sign for a crafting room.  She has a wonderful accent, so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment