Sunday, November 22, 2009

Trading Spaces on a Dime

Once again, we’re going to start this week off with a disclaimer.  Since it is Thanksgiving week, I really want to be able to spend time with family.  I have some time off school, which is really exciting, but I want to go hang out with my grandma.

But there is good news.  I’m not going to stop posting!  And since many of you have reacted positively to all the videos I used last week as an experiment, we’re going to do that again this week!

So, once again, this week is going to be a little bit shorter in the text department, but have more videos to add!  Oh, and by the way, this week’s theme is on decorating.  Interpret the theme however you want… it could be decorating for the holidays or just in general.  I’m going to try to add in a little bit of both.



Well, for starters, decorating can be done with very little money and sometimes none at all.  I’m terrified of those decorating shows that spend $40,000 on a room when I know people that have spend that on their college education.  Ouch.

Here are some ideas you can use to start off – some ways to spend no money on almost every room in the house and an apartment living room makeover!

No comments:

Post a Comment