Monday, November 23, 2009

I Got This for a Dime!



Sorry… it’s only Day 2 and I’ve already failed you.  I tried my hardest, but I could really not find a single video that would fit what I wanted to talk about today…

This is the best way that I’ve found to get holiday decorating done!  Buy everything you want AFTERWARDS!  It may not make sense for this year, but think about all the possibilities.  After New Year’s, how much are all the Christmas things discounted?  Sometimes it’s over 90%.  You’d be surprised what you can find.

Check out these two articles (Article 1 and Article 2) on how to save money on decorating.  In the first paragraphs of both of them, it talks about just buying the seasonal items during the clearance sales after the events.  It’s good advice.

Oh, and just in case you were wondering, if you check out this Consumerist site, you can find out the best times for random things like air conditioners.  Evidently there is an air conditioner buying season.  Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment